Ph.D. Student Openings
I am now recruiting motivated Ph.D. students in the area of industrial data analysis, machine learning for engineering applications, and data-driven modeling for complex systems, starting Fall 2021 or Spring 2022.
- B.S. or M.S. degree in engineering, statistics, computer science, or equivalent;
- Programming skills in Python, R, or MATLAB;
- Solid foundation in mathematics (linear algebra and calculus);
- Experience with machine learning, or related subjects like statistics, optimization, signal processing, and control theory;
- International students need to meet the English proficiency requirement.
Interested applicants should send the resume/CV, unofficial transcript, and representative papers (if any) to email@example.com.
Data Fusion for Complex Systems,
Modeling for the Internet-of-things and Intelligent Systems,
Data Mining and Machine Learning,
High-dimensional Data Analysis and Large-scale Optimization