Congratulations to all of our lab members who had abstracts accepted for poster presentations at the Fall 2018 BMES Conference.
Special congratulations to the Bi-PAP team for being selected for to give an oral presentation!
- Biocuration: Improving Automation, Productivity, Accuracy and Quality Control
- Authors: Joseph Murphy, Kathleen Jordan, Andrew Sedler, Keelie Denson, Cassie Mitchell
- Systematic Analysis of the Topic Landscape of Aging and Alzheimer’s Disease Literature
- Authors: Andrew Sedler, Cassie Mitchell
- Dynamic Meta-Analysis Approach to In Silico Models of Temporal Multi-scalar Neurophysiology
- Authors: Albert Lee, Stefano Travaglino, Cassie Mitchell
- Informatics-based Literature Mapping to Expedite Research for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Authors: Nidhi Mehra, Andrew Sedler, Cassie Mitchell
- Optimizing PEG “Feeding Tube” Intervention for ALS using Predictive Medicine
- Authors: Leila Bond, Paulamy Ganguly, Nishad Khamankar, Nolan Mallet, Cassie Mitchell
- Optimizing Bi-PAP Intervention for ALS using Predictive Medicine
- Authors: Nishad Khamankar, Leila Bond, Paulamy Ganguly, Nolan Mallet, Cassie Mitchell