Earn 12 academic credit hours in 10 weeks
European Union Seminar (INTA 4239/6320)
Transatlantic Relations (INTA 3223)
European Security (INTA 4121/6121)
Human Rights in Europe (INTA 4803/8803)
*Will fulfill INTA Upper-Division Electives for INTA majors, Social Science requirements for non-INTA majors*
Program Fee: $5,000** plus airfare & tuition
(Plus $500 non-refundable deposit required with application)
**Program fee does not include transatlantic airfare, semester tuition, or other personal expenses
Students who are not Georgia residents for tuition purposes pay in-state tuition plus $250. For students who are on the Zell Miller or Hope Scholarship, in most cases, a portion of their tuition will be covered by the scholarship.
- $377. 50 (Airfare within Europe)
- $3,199.60 (Housing) Private studio in Metz; host families in Brussels, 3 Star Hotels in all other cities
- $1,047 (Meals) Group dinners at nice restaurants, some lunches, picnics, per diems, dinner cruise in Paris
- $825.15 (Public Transportation : bus pass in Metz, Bike rentals, metro passes in Brussels, Paris, other cities, chartered buses, etc.)
- $105 (Insurance)
- Includes all lodging (dorms in Metz, hotels, host family stay), all transport within Europe (with the program)
- Meals: Lunches at GTL, many group dinners, allowances during travel, all meals during host stays
*This breakdown is from the 2019 program and is subject to change.
Deposit of $500 is non-refundable.
Application deadline is February 15,
but apply soon as spots are limited and first come, first serve.
Full program fees due by April 15.
For more details, contact the Program Director Dr. Vicki Birchfield: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
The 2021 program itinerary is still being finalized but will closely resemble the 2019 itinerary.