By the Numbers
- 26,839: The total number of students enrolled at Georgia Tech as of Fall 2016.
- 15,489: The total number of undergraduate students at of Fall 2016.
- 2,873: The enrollment of the Fall 2016 first-year class.
- 6: The number of colleges that comprise Georgia Tech: the College of Design, the College of Computing, the College of Engineering, the College of Sciences, Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts, and Scheller College of Business.
- 7th: Georgia Tech’s undergraduate program among public universities, according to U.S. News & World Report.
- 17: The number of varsity intercollegiate athletic teams supported by Tech. Nine men’s and eight women’s teams participate in the Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC).
- 4: The number of National Championships won by the Yellow Jackets in football (1917, 1928, 1952, and 1990).