I am a Ph.D. candidate in the Algorithms, Combinatorics, and Optimization program at Georgia Institute of Technology. I am fortunate to be advised by Santosh Vempala. I received my B.Sc. in Computer Science and Mathematics at Hong Kong University of Science and Technology in 2018. You can find my CV here.
My research focuses on robust statistics, machine learning theory and high-dimensional learning.
Preprints and Publications
- Beyond Moments: Robustly Learning Affine Transformations with Asymptotically Optimal Error
- with Pravesh Kothari, Santosh Vempala.
- Robustly Learning Mixtures of k Arbitrary Gaussians
- with Ainesh Bakshi, Ilias Diakonikolas, Daniel M. Kane, Pravesh Kothari, Santosh Vempala. STOC 2022.
- Reducing Isotropy and Volume to KLS: An O(n3ψ2) Volume Algorithm
- with Aditi Laddha, Yin Tat Lee, Santosh Vempala. STOC 2021.