Our lab is actively seeking highly motivated and talented Ph.D. students, master’s students, undergraduate students and postdoctoral researchers to join us. If you are interested in joining us, you are welcome to submit this form to register your interest.
Research Topics (include but not limited to)
- Learning for localization, mapping and navigation
- Adaptive and active robot perception with pre-trained models
- Vision-based planning and control with uncertainty quantification and safety constraints
- Self-motivated and strongly passionate about the above research topics
- Solid mathematical background and knowledge in ML/DL, statistics, optimization and control
- Proficiency in coding and programming (e.g., C/C++, Python, ROS)
- Experience in real robotic platforms (e.g., drones, ground vehicles, legged robots, manipulators
Information for Prospective Ph.D. Students
Our lab currently has multiple fully-funded open Ph.D. positions staring in Fall 2024. Please see the PDF below for detailed information.
Note: I admit graduate students through the AE Ph.D. Program and Robotics Ph.D. Program (AE as the home department is preferred but not required). Please apply to the program that best matches your interests and note your interest in working with me in your application. Although Ph.D. admissions to Georgia Tech are handled at a department-wide level, not by me individually, you are encouraged to contact me by filling out this form.
Multiple Open Ph.D. Positions (PDF)
Information for Prospective Master’s and Undergraduate Students
Our lab is open to current GT master’s and undergraduate students. If you are a current GT master’s or undergraduate student and interested in working with us, you are welcome to fill out this form to express your interest.
Information for Postdoctoral Researchers
Our lab currently does not have funded open positions for postdoctoral researchers. However, you are encouraged to apply for external fellowship funding to support your postdoctoral research in our lab.
Note: If you are interested in applying for one of the following programs with me as one of your faculty mentors, please free feel to send me an email with a CV and short summary of research interests/goals.
- GT AE Post-Doc Fellowship Program (Application Deadline: December 15, 2023)
- GT President’s Postdoc Program
- American Society for Engineering Education eFellows Program
- American Association of University Women Fellowships (Application Deadline: November 15, 2023)
- National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Fellows