Skip to content
- ISYE 3030: Basic Statistical Methods. Summer 2020.
- This course is intended for Engineering Statistics. This course will familiarize you with the basics of statistical thinking, language, and techniques, thus equipping you to intelligently address these (and other) questions that have real-life consequences and effects.
- Class meets 12:30pm-14:40pm Monday – Thursday (online).
- Class size: 13 undergraduate.
- Textbook: Applied Statistics and Probability for Engineers (6th Edition), Douglas C. Montgomery and George C. Runger.
- ISYE 6740: Computational Data Analysis / Machine Learning I. Instructor: Yao Xie. Fall 2020.
- ISYE 3770: Statistics and Applications. Instructor: Ronald Johnson. Fall 2016 and Spring 2017.
- ISYE 2028: Basic Statistical Methods. Instructor: James Bailey. Summer 2017.