Welcome to the first Tech Topology Summer school. This will be a biennial summer school with each iteration focusing on a different area of modern topology.
This summer school will focus on the L-space conjecture and run from July 24 through July 28, 2023. The summer school will be focused around three mini-courses given by
- Adam Clay (University of Manitoba)
- Irving Dai (Stanford University)
- Rachel Roberts (Washington University in St. Louis)
There will also be an overview talk given by
- Cameron Gordon (University of Texas, Austin)
and research talks given by
- Nathan Dunfield (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign)
- Jonathan Hanselman (Princeton University)
- Tao Li (Boston College)
- Hannah Turner (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Scam Warning: You may be contacted by people offering to help with housing for this conference. If those people are not from Georgia Tech, with a Georgia Tech e-mail address, this is not legitimate, please do not respond. In particular, we will not ask for a credit card or bank details to book your accommodations here in Atlanta.