Computational Systems Biology Postdoctoral Position in Methods Development
Postdoctoral applicants are sought in Computational Systems Biology to work with Professor Jeffrey Skolnick. Specific areas include the development and application of novel algorithms for the:
- Prediction of protein-protein, protein-DNA and protein-RNA interactions.
- Development of the tertiary structure of multidomain proteins.
- Development of network models for the prediction of subcellular dynamics and biological function.
- Development of multiscale modeling approaches for the simulation of virtual cells.
Highly creative and outstanding individuals are sought with the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience in developing computer code in languages such as Fortran, C, C++, Perl.
- Previous experience doing international quality research in structural modeling, virtual ligand screening, large scale biological simulations, Brownian or Stokesian Dynamics, bioinformatics, or computational genomics would be major advantages.
- A track record of publication in high quality, international journals.
- Ability to work in a team, yet think independently.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com