The Fernández group was established in 2004 at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Since then the group has expanded its fields of interest to include: Bioanalytical mass spectrometry, metabolomics, bioinformatics, ambient mass spectrometry, multidimensional analytical instrumentation development, ion mobility mass spectrometry, and imaging mass spectrometry.
- Celebrating National Postdoc Appreciation WeekThe Fernandez group grabbed a group lunch to celebrate National Postdoc Appreciation […]
- Daniel’s Collaboration with the Robert C. William Museum of Papermaking is Published DigitallyPostdoctoral Fellows Nasreen Khan and Daniel Vallejo spearhead research for cultural heritage […]
- Facundo Makes the 2023 Power ListEvery year the Analytical Chemist publishes a list of faculty and research […]
- Olatomiwa Bifarin is Awarded Presidential Postdoctoral Fellowship!Congratulations to Bif for winning this prestigious and competitive postdoctoral fellowship position […]
- Visiting scholar Francesc Joins the LabFrancesc Labad Roig, a Graduate student at the Universitat de Barcelona, from […]
- Alex gives talk at Metabolomics Society MeetingTitled “Development of a Machine Learning Strategy for Quantitative Non-targeted Lipidomics” Alex gave […]
The Group in Photos
We’d love to hear from you and discuss our research. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Georgia Institute of Technology
School of Chemistry and Biochemistry
901 Atlantic Drive Atlanta, GA 30332
Phone: (404) 385-4432
Fax: (404) 894-7452