The Fernández group was established in 2004 at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Since then the group has expanded its fields of interest to include: Bioanalytical mass spectrometry, metabolomics, bioinformatics, ambient mass spectrometry, multidimensional analytical instrumentation development, ion mobility mass spectrometry, and imaging mass spectrometry.
- Daniel visits University of Bordeaux for TrainingDaniel visited the University of Bordeaux in Professor Caroline Tokarski’s group under […]
- Welcome Jada Gray to the LabA warm welcome to our newest graduate student Jada Gray!
- Facundo appointed for Regent’s ProfessorshipCongratulations to Facundo for his reappointment for this esteemed position at Georgia […]
- Congratulations to Emily for being awarded a full travel award for the Skyline Proteomics Summer Training CourseCongratulations to Emily for being awarded a full travel award to participate […]
- Welcome Ziad Mahmoud to the LabA warm welcome to our newest postdoctoral researcher Ziad Mahmoud who will […]
- ASMS 2022: The Fernandez GroupMP 342 – Samyukta Sah: Ovarian Cancer Metabolomics: Targeted Microchip Capillary Electrophoresis-Mass […]
The Group in Photos
We’d love to hear from you and discuss our research. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Georgia Institute of Technology
School of Chemistry and Biochemistry
901 Atlantic Drive Atlanta, GA 30332
Phone: (404) 385-4432
Fax: (404) 894-7452