The Fernández group was established in 2004 at the Georgia Institute of Technology. Since then the group has expanded its fields of interest to include: Bioanalytical mass spectrometry, metabolomics, bioinformatics, ambient mass spectrometry, multidimensional analytical instrumentation development, ion mobility mass spectrometry, and imaging mass spectrometry.
- ASMS 2022: The Fernandez GroupMP 342 – Samyukta Sah: Ovarian Cancer Metabolomics: Targeted Microchip Capillary Electrophoresis-Mass […]
- Carter receives the Dave Atkinson Student Travel Award for ISIMSCarter Asef received the Dave Atkinson Student Travel Award to attend the 2022 […]
- Check out our newest publication!This work by Samyukta Sah and Xin Ma titled “Space- and Time-Resolved […]
- Daniel Receives Georgia Tech’s 2022 Robert M. Nerem International Travel AwardThis award will support Daniel’s international training at the University of Bordeaux […]
- Dmitry Passes his Candidacy Exam!Congrats to his successful candidacy exam on his work research mild traumatic […]
- Bifarin wins 2022 SoCB High-Impact Communications Research Staff AwardBifarin won this inaugural award from Georgia Tech’s SoCB for his lightning […]
The Group in Photos
We’d love to hear from you and discuss our research. Drop us a line and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!
Georgia Institute of Technology
School of Chemistry and Biochemistry
901 Atlantic Drive Atlanta, GA 30332
Phone: (404) 385-4432
Fax: (404) 894-7452