- University of Florida, ISE Seminar Series, April 2021.
- Texas A&M Institute of Data Science Seminar Series, March 2021.
- University of Washington, ISE Seminar, February 2021.
- INFORMS Transportation Science & Logistics (TSL) seminar series, January, 2021.
- Seminar Series, University of Texas at Austin, May, 2020.
- INFORMS Transportation and Logistics Conference, Arlington, VA, May 27-29, 2020. (Keynote)
- INFORMS Optimization Society, Greenville SC, March 2020. (Plenary Talk)
- Operations Research and Data Science Distinguished Seminar Series, Texas A&M, March 2020.
- 24th Combinatorial Optimization workshop, Aussois, January 2020.
- University of Bologna, Inaugural lecture of the International Master in Artificial Intelligence, November 2019.
- University of Bologna, Post-Human Enhancement , November, 2019.
- INFORMS Annual Meeting (Keynote with Ramayya Krishnan), 2019. (slides)
- CSAI Distinguished Lecture, Nanjing, China, September 2019.
- AI Frontier Forum, Nanjing, China, September 2019 (Plenary Talk).
- The XV international Conference On Stochastic Programming, Trondheim, Norway, August 2019 (Semi-Plenary)
- 2019 International Network Optimization Conference, Avignon, France, June 2019. (Plenary Talk)
- 2019 IISE Annual Conference and Exhibition, Orlando, Florida, May 2019. (Plenary Talk)
- Ohio State University, April 2019.
- PATAT 2018, Vienna, Austria, August 2018. (Plenary Talk).
- DTU Summer School 2018: Modern Optimization in Energy Systems, Copenhagen, Denmark, June 2018.
- Matheuristics 2018, Seventh International Workshop on Model-based Metaheuristics, France, June 2018. (Plenary Talk).
- Harvard University, April 2018.
- Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Portugal, October 11, 2017. (Distinguished Talk).
- 15th Annual Modeling and OPtimization: Theory and Applications (MOPTA) conference, Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, USA, August 16-18, 2017. (Plenary Talk).
- SIAM Conference on Optimization, Vancouver, Canada. May 2017. (Tutorial).
- 2017 American Control Conference (Tutorial at the Control of Complex Systems Workshop), Seattle, WA, May 2017.
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, October 2016.
- The University of Washington, October 2016.
- Columbia University, September 2016.
- 22nd International Conference on the Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming, September 2016,Toulouse, France, September 2016. (Plenary Talk).
- 58th CORS Annual Conference, Banff Centre, Banff, Alberta, Canada. May 30 – June 1, 2016. (Plenary Talk).
- MIT, OR Center, Cambridge, MA, April, 2016.
- Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, November,13, 2015.
- 14th International Symposium on Intelligent Data Analysis (IDA 2015), Saint-Etienne, France, October 22-24, 2015. (Plenary Talk).
- Google, Paris, France, October, 19, 2015.
- 22nd International Symposium on Mathematical Programming (ISMP), Pittsburg, July 12-17, 2015. (Semi-Plenary Talk).
- Grid Science Winter School, Santa Fe, January 12-14, 2015.
- University of Southern California (USC), September, 2014.
- What’s Hot Talk, the 28th AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence, Quebec, Canada, July 26-27, 2014.
- French Operations Research Society (ROADEF), Bordeaux, France, February 26-28, 2014. (Plenary Talk).
- 26th Australasian Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AI 2013), Dunedin, New Zealand, December 2013.
- IFORS Lecture, Annual INFORMS Conference, Minneapolis, USA, November 2013.
- Caltech, October, 2013,
- Princeton University, October 2013.
- Harvard University, October 2013.
- University of Michigan, October 2013.
- Distinguished Seminar Speaker, University of Toronto, October 2013.
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, October 2013.
- University of Montreal, October 2013.
- 19th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2013), Uppsala, Sweden, September 2013. (General Public lecture).
- 19th International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2013), Uppsala, Sweden, September 2013. (Plenary Talk).
- 23rd International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI 2013), Beijing, China, August 2013. (Plenary Talk).
- What’s Hot Talk, 27th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence,Washington,DC, July 2013.
- The 2013 World Congress on Global Optimisation (WCGO’13), Yellow Mountain, China, July 2013.