Our mini-symposium will feature a series of short talks covering a wide variety of aspects of NMR and MRI with the following aim:
* Foster the collaboration and communication between all researchers and
laboratories at Georgia Tech and neighboring universities working with
the closely related techniques NMR spectroscopy and MRI.
* Help researchers to get started using Magnetic Resonance in their
* Allow advanced students and post-docs to showcase their research.
We will present applications of Magnetic Resonance for a variety of fields:
* Biological Macromolecules
* Organic and Inorganic Chemistry
* Clinical Imaging
* In Vivo Spectroscopy
*Chemical and Environmental Engineering
This is the opportunity to learn about NMR and MRI and get started with new research using these techniques.
Participation is free, however a registration before 12/6/2022 is required
THE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. HOWEVER, A LIMITED AMOUNT OF PARTICIPANTS WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE DAY OF THE WORKSHOP
Please contact us at email@example.com for questions.
The Workshop will take place in the Suddath Seminar Room (1128) of the Parker H. Petit Institute for Bioscience and Bioengineering. PLS CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS
Thank you to our sponsors